Voici le descriptif et toutes les informations sur le renouveau du DATAI GOLF à LANGKAWI !
Located on the island of Langkawi just off the northwest coast of peninsular Malaysia, Els Club Teluk Datai, with it’s Ernie Els designed golf course, is one of the world’s most uniquely captivating golf projects. Designed a tribute to nature, Els Club Teluk Datai meanders it’s way through Million year old rainforest cascading down to the turquoise waters of the Andaman Sea and is overlooked by the marbled limestone peaks of the Mat Cincang Mountain range. With natural streams flowing throughout the golf course, it’s easy to lose focus on your game as your immersed in such a serene environment.
Our vision is to preserve and enhance the natural environment while creating unique luxury and educational eco-tourism experiences. From the array of natural flora and fauna, Els Club Teluk Datai was designed with strict environmentally friendly guidelines and is seeking Audobon Certification – an award winning education and certification program that helps golf courses protect the environment and preserve the natural heritage of the game of golf.
Els Club Teluk Datai comprises of:
• 18 holes of Championship Golf
• 1 Practice Hole
• 47 hectares – 18 hole par 72 Championship Golf Course stretching to 6,760 yards
from the championship tees to 5,369 yards from the forward tees.
• Course redesigned by Ernie Els.
• 5 sea front holes (#5,7,8,16 and 17)
• Els Club Teluk Datai has no bunkers and incorporates the natural fauna of the
rainforest and the core of its design
• The Clubhouse has recently been refurbished and includes the Hornbill Café, flexible
meeting space, lounge and fully serviced male and female locker facilities.
• A Golf Shop carrying the latest in Golf and Leisure Apparel along with professional
• Very latest Club Car Precedent buggies equipped with state of the art Visage GPS
• The practice facilities include : a fairway practice bunker, an extensive putting green,
6 target greens, a 50m x 40m grassed tee, as well as a short game area to hone your
skills. The very latest V1 pro-swing analysis training system, is available on site to make sure your swing and equipment is up to the level required.
￼Clubhouse Facilities provide comfortable sophistication while maintaining the natural elements of surrounds.
• Hornbill Café holds up to 75 people and provides the perfect place for members and guests to enjoy a casual dining experience while overlooking the Championship Golf Course.
• Lobby area where guests enjoy a comfortable and relaxing environment.
• Golf Shop.
• Fully serviced male and female locker facilities.
• The Hornbill Lounge, provides the perfect open air setting to reflect on your round or
simply to enjoy the picturesque setting of the surrounding jungle.
Managed by Troon Golf the world’s leading luxury brand Golf Management, Development & Marketing Company.